Improving Quality Starts With Changing the Culture
More like this
- A Conversation with Donald M. Berwick, M.D., M.P.P. — The Status Quo Must Go!
- A Conversation with Ross D. Martin, M.D., M.H.A.: Why Physicians Will Embrace Technology
- An Evidence-Based Approach To Care Depends on All Parties — Physicians Included
- Mergers: Is Bigger Better?
- Quality Improvement: It's Not the Road You Take – It's Getting There That Counts
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|