Is 34 Weeks an Acceptable Goal For a Complicated Singleton Pregnancy?
More like this
- Managing Perinatal Outcomes: The Clinical Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness of Pharmacologic Treatment of Recurrent Preterm Labor
- Telemedicine: Cost-Effective Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- Measuring Outpatient Outcomes of Emesis and Nausea Management in Pregnant Women
- How Plans Can Improve Outcomes And Cut Costs for Preterm Infant Care
- Impact of 17P Usage on NICU Admissions In a Managed Medicaid Population — A Five-Year Review