17 Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate (17P) Usage in a Medicaid Managed Care Plan and Reduction in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Days
More like this
- Impact of 17P Usage on NICU Admissions In a Managed Medicaid Population — A Five-Year Review
- Optimizing the Use of 17P In Pregnant Managed Medicaid Members
- Telemedicine: Cost-Effective Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
- How Plans Can Improve Outcomes And Cut Costs for Preterm Infant Care
- Is 34 Weeks an Acceptable Goal For a Complicated Singleton Pregnancy?