Docs distrust 'pay for performance'
More like this
- Hill Physicians Medical Group outshines California's pay-for-performance program
- Pay-for-performance champions excited by California program's success
- Pay for Performance: As Much About Costs as About Quality
- Too much variety in pay-for-performance programs?
- Will Pay for Performance Programs Introduce a New Set of Problems?
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|
|National Healthcare CNO Summit 2015||Atlanta, GA||March 9–10, 2015|