A Conversation with James Robinson, PhD: Is Managed Consumerism The 'Third Way'?
More like this
- A Conversation with James C. Robinson, PhD, MPH: Waiting for Economic Pressure to Force Our Hand
- A Conversation with Peter Boland, Ph.D.: Predicting MCOs' Future By Learning From the Past
- A Conversation with Paul Fronstin, PhD: Current Crop of Consumer-Directed Plans More 'Lite' Than 'Heavy'
- End Is Coming For Managed Care (Or Is It?)
- A Conversation with Jim Astuto: This Businessman Wants Quality You Can Measure
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|