'Put All Your Drugs Into a Bag and Take It to Your Pharmacist'
More like this
- Polypharmacy interventions result in sustained decreases
- Provider-administered drugs move to specialty pharmacy benefit
- Reducing Therapeutic Duplication Successful at the Dispensing Level
- Three Drugstore Giants Expand Their Health System Partnerships
- Is the USPSTF Right About Early Screening For Cognitive Impairment?
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|