Hypertension Epidemiology and Economic Burden: Refining Risk Assessment To Lower Costs
More like this
- Clinical and Economic Effects of Coronary Restenosis After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Managed Care Population
- How Does Management of Echocardiography Affect Use Across Risk Groups?
- Fixed-Dose Triple-Combination Treatments In the Management of Hypertension
- Will Biomarkers Bring Smarter Care?
- Insurers skeptical of usefulness of companion diagnostics
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|