Hypertension Epidemiology and Economic Burden: Refining Risk Assessment To Lower Costs
More like this
- Clinical and Economic Effects of Coronary Restenosis After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Managed Care Population
- How Does Management of Echocardiography Affect Use Across Risk Groups?
- Fixed-Dose Triple-Combination Treatments In the Management of Hypertension
- Will Biomarkers Bring Smarter Care?
- Insurers skeptical of usefulness of companion diagnostics
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|