Physician-Assisted Suicide, Managed Care: Unhappy Bedfellows, a Match Made in Hell
More like this
- Whose Right To Die? Assisted Suicide and Managed Care
- A Modest, Not Satirical, Proposal For Assisted-Suicide Decisions
- Patient Autonomy in Managed Care: What Are the Choices for Physicians?
- Private Lives: How Much Should Doctors Account for Behavior Outside of Medicine?
- Should Medical Ethics Be Part of Public Relations?
|Medical Devices Summit||Boston, MA||February 19–20, 2015|
|3rd Annual Summit to Improve Adherence and Enhance Patient Engagement||Philadelphia, PA||March 9–10, 2015|
|Value-Added Solutions for Enhanced Customer Experience||Philadelphia, PA||March 9, 2015|