Awakening Insomnia Management: A Collaborative Approach to Improved Care
Based on a satellite symposium at SLEEP 2006 — the 20th anniversary meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, this supplement reviews past and present sleep management practices and identifies and addresses barriers to suitable care. The authors examines the impact of sleep disorders on patients, providers, and employers.
- The Economic Burden of Chronic Insomnia
- State-of-the-Art Sleep Management
- Effects on the Workplace — What Employers Can Do
- Goals and Strategies for Health Plans
- Challenges of a 24/7 Global Society
- Panel Discussion: Insomnia Management Through Collaboration