Depression in the Workplace
Even though depression is common and treatable, it remains a significant problem for employers. This publication outlines and quantifies the effects of untreated depression, outlines the current state of therapy, and describes resources and techniques employers use to help employees with depression.
- Actual Cost of Depression Is Not Obvious
- Is Depression Education Needed?
- Depression Is Prevalent and Pernicious, Costing Employers Billions Each Year
- Advances in Drug Therapy Have Improved Outcomes
- Employers Take Lead in Fighting Depression