Implementing a Disease Management Program for Chronic Kidney Disease
In the years ahead, DM programs for chronic kidney disease will improve outcomes and save treatment costs through well-timed and coordinated interventions. This supplement derives from a gathering of health care and business experts who convened to discuss how to improve the care of patients with chronic kidney disease. The panel, moderated by David Nash, MD, MBA, reviewed K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines and approaches to managing chronic kidney disease. The authors also evaluate common barriers to implementation of innovative medical management techniques for CKD and ESRD.
- Managing Chronic Kidney Disease Stages 3 and 4
- Utilizing the K/DOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Practical Applications in Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Disease Management Opportunities for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Roundtable Discussion: CKD Management — Meeting the Challenges