Recent Advances in Care: Treatment of Acid-Related Disorders
The prevalence of acid-related disorders, which include duodenal ulcer disease, gastric ulcer disease, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, and gastroesophageal reflux disease, is relatively high in the United States. This has a significant impact on quality of life and health care resource utilization. The articles in this supplement explore therapeutic approaches and best practices related to acid-related disorders.
- Health Care in the United States: Current and Future Challenges
- Impact of Acid-Related Disorders in the United States
- Comparative Pharmacology of Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Optimizing Acid-Suppression Therapy
- Evidence-Based Health Care: Making Health Policy and Management Decisions