Improving Quality by Encouraging Providers To Use Pediatric Combination Vaccines
It is not every day in the health care business where an investment of $1 results in savings of more than $18. There is solid evidence to support widespread pediatric vaccinations, especially combination vaccines, to achieve such cost saving. Goldfarb and colleagues analyze the promotion of pediatric combination vaccines in a managed care setting and make recommendations to improve our current performance.
- Use of Combination Vaccines To Improve Immunization Coverage Rates and Timeliness of Administration
- National Recommendations From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Combination Vaccines
- Potential Effects of Combination Vaccines on Quality and Cost
- Barriers to Broader Use of Combination Vaccines
- Managed Care Strategies To Improve Utilization of Combination Vaccines