'Quick Fix' Not The Answer: Drug-Development Process Already Subject to Oversight
More like this
- A Conversation with John Abramson, MD: Is It Time To Create a 'Fed Board' To Oversee Clinical Research?
- An Interview with David Nash, M.D., M.B.A.
- OTC Status for Low-Dose Lovastatin Would Have Widespread Implications
- A Conversation with David B. Nash, MD, MBA: Steadily, We Move Toward the Primacy of Outcomes
- Prescription Drug Reimportation: Panacea or Problem?
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|