How a Large Hospital System Profited by Putting Patients First
More like this
- A Conversation with Peter Boland, Ph.D.: Predicting MCOs' Future By Learning From the Past
- Home, (Not So) Sweet, Medical Home
- Accountable Care Organizations Hold Promise, But Will They Achieve Cost and Quality Targets?
- Defined Contribution: Threat... or Fad?
- Hospital at Home: Compelling Findings, But Replicable in Other Systems?
|Customer Analytics & Engagement in Health Insurance||Chicago||December 4–5, 2014|
|Pharmaceutical and Biotech Clinical Quality Assurance Conference||Alexandria, VA||December 4–5, 2014|
|6th Semi-Annual Diagnostic Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||Boston||December 4–5, 2014|
|9th Semi-Annual Medical Device Coverage and Reimbursement Conference||San Diego||December 5, 2014|
|8th Annual Medical Device Clinical Trials Conference||Chicago||December 8–9, 2014|
|HealthIMPACT Southeast||Tampa, FL||January 23, 2015|